Trio Concept - Jerry Ong
PLEASE VISIT TRIO CONCEPT NEW HOME @ http://blog.jerryong.com
Many apologies for the large amount of time that has passed without an update since December 2005. Because, I setup another new blog of mine and start blogging on the 1st day of 2006, which call "Jerry's Mobile Blog" @ http://triomobile.blogspot.com .

What is the different between this main blog - "Trio Concept" & "Jerry's Mobile Blog" ? Basiclly, Trio Concept will be still remain for update regarding events, party that i attend & main anouncement etc etc!

The New Introduce "Jerry's Mobile Blog" will be update daily by using my 3G mobile phone - Nokia 6680 and most of the post are in realtime. Right, it is simply amazing that 3G technology provided by Maxis allowed me to moblog anytime, anywhere!

Well, back to what happen(ning) in the previous two month, The holiday season passed, the new year came, and all too quickly it was time to pack my bags for a little break, i decide to go Langkawi rather than too far away from Malaysia because there is still ton of working waiting for me after my holidays. It was nice to ease back into life in KL. Although i really enjoyed my little vacation @ Langkawi Island. This is the first Chinese New Year i spend in KL, grandparent not around anymore, so we're not going back to Muar as usual, somehow Chinese New Year make me miss my grandparent! But luckly, this year "Ang Pao" still satisfied.

I have also decided to be better about taking care of myself, too in this New Year 2006. For an over-achiever like myself, activities like relaxing and sleeping are easy to view as a waste of time. I start read some books before going to bed; today, enjoy a cuppa of Latte for High Tea, took an afternoon nap, cooked a healthy meal for dinner, bought fresh fruit to snack on, had a nice, long, hot shower, and am now finishing up with this journal entry as a way to unwind.

What about my Valentine day?? Check out my moblog for more :) and of course, do comment or introduce "Jerry's Mobile Blog" to your friends to help me make it better! Cheers.........

And on that note, it is time for bed. Good NiteZZzzzzz........