Trio Concept - Jerry Ong
PLEASE VISIT TRIO CONCEPT NEW HOME @ http://blog.jerryong.com
Google, probably the most horrible detective/undercover in this planet !!!

Sometimes when i'm feeling bored, i'll google (search) my name "Jerry Ong" , results that i normally found was link to my infamous bloggie - Trio Concept, my Moblog or recently setup www.JerryOng.com etc. etc.


Click to enlarge image

A quick idea flash in my mind, why never try to google my full name? Is there anyone in this world use the same name like me "Jerry Ong XXXX XXXX" (prefer not to disclose) ?! :)

The Results was Terrible, Horrible ...................
Google is like knowing everything in this world, the search results even show how much share i own in Bursa Malaysia stock market and companies!~~ i'm stunt and wonder how could this thing happen? which mean anyone on this planet can actually google your privacy & it make me feel so unpleasant!

Click to enlarge image
Pondering.........

Or the other way, why Bursa Malaysia let google crawl my personal financial information?! :(

Wondering........

Enjoy Technology or End-Joy Technology?!

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,