Trio Concept - Jerry Ong
PLEASE VISIT TRIO CONCEPT NEW HOME @ http://blog.jerryong.com
A blog without much reader goes dot com?! thats right..... i gotta new permanent home @ www.JerryOng.com , the very first idea is to blog using my very own domain. Somehow, i think i can do more with my own server host and created more new features rather than normal models of bloggie which now not only blog about my personal interest but also connect my personal network & my friends network through www.JerryOng.com.
Note: http://trioconcept.blogspot.com still working at this moment

How????
well.... i'm using CMS (Content Management System) structure to do this, it allowed me to create features like forum, user create own community, link to friends, create own bloggie @jerryong.com or even summit your existing bloggie RSS feeds to let my website or other engine crawl your bloggie latest update.

Why????
the tag line of JerryOng.com is " ......Because open knowledge matters" , what is open knowledge? a lot of friends of mine and even people who read my infamous bloggie love to me ask me question like , how to start my own business like you...... where can i register my trademark.....how to register a company? ......what is OEM?....... how to create a video for blog.....how to put my photo on my blog header.....do you know anyone good in financial planning....do you know how to get supply of super LED....do you have freelancer contact & bla bla bla....
I found that actually lots of people need help in Contacts, Ideas, Knowledge look for a job or looking for investor to funding their brilliant ideas.
So JerryOng.com blend in the idea of open knowledge for my networks of friends to Ask Question and Answer Question, sharing knowledge, contacts, ideas.

Others
General interest also included like blogging knowledge & tools, blogger directory, video, photo, flash ecard, games, event calendar and more that i can think of & create...... tell me what features that you love to see @ JerryOng.com and i'll give a try :)

Now.... have a peek of www.JerryOng.com (beta version) & join me today :) Cheers!!!




Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,