Trio Concept - Jerry Ong
PLEASE VISIT TRIO CONCEPT NEW HOME @ http://blog.jerryong.com
I'm soooooo excited because when i open my mail box today, received an email from Google Inc. :) Subject I'm invited to test on their Beta Version of "Gmail for your Domain" which mean i can now allowed my friends, family, staff or any people to create a Freee Email Address under yourname@jerryong.com . Google is giving me up to 1,000 users for FREE plus 2GB mail space for every user!!!
Which mean ~~ i have
1,000 x 2GB = 2,000GB !!! Gosh.......... Its FREE .......
There is also others function like replace your own domain logo with Gmail logo as picture show below! Learn more about Gmail for JerryOng.com @ Gmail for your Domain Support page

Click on the following pictures to enlarge

You can upload your own logo (www.JerryOng.com) to replace the original Google or Gmail Logo

Email Login page of JerryOng.com will look like the photo below
For my friends or any people who love to try out or create a 2GB free mailbox under www.JerryOng.com , email me the followng information and i will reply your request asap (not more than 24 hours?!)

*Note : Don't worry, Google Does NOT allowed me to read your email although register under my domain But i'm allowed to create or delete users

Info i need to create an account for you! email to ask@jerryong.com
  1. You Primary email
  2. Your Name (First Name & Last Name)
  3. Prefer Login Name (example: johnsmith@jerryong.com)
  4. Your Contact Number (If i don't know you in person)
  5. You Blog or website address ( If any)


Read full features of Gmail @ http://mail.google.com/support/
Read Info of Gmail for your Domain @ http://www.google.com/support/hosted

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,